I have been working with this blog for a while, you will find a lot of useful link to study medicine in a more fun way; but now I just focus on Web 2.0 and Medicine, if you would like to help with new ideas and to write in this blog let me know

Friday, January 19, 2007

Clinical Evidence New Web 2007


I used to visit this page long time ago each time I needed to clarify some doubts, It was really good because you could find information based in evidence, but now the new look of this web is simply awesome.. First of all, there is an alphabetical list where you can find the disease you are interested in. Then, when you already find what you are looking for, there are some characteristic you can use, like key point(what you must know about the condition) about this condition( a brief summary of the disease) guidelines( you can see the guidelines that exits to treat the disease). So why don't take a look. Yes, I know, it is not free, but if you know how, there is always a back door in the internet.

No comments:

 

last links